Stephanie Abbott, Owner Zest Yoga & Wellness LLC, RYS; International Women’s Life Coach, CPWN
E-RTY200; RYS, YACEP
Certified International Life Coach, Certified Health and Wellness Coach
Stephanie has been a student and teacher of yoga collectively for 16 years. The practice of yoga has taught Stephanie how to approach life with eyes open and a fearless attitude, a discovery she hopes to pass onto her students. She guides her students step by step through creative sequences providing all of the components needed for each individual to feel successful. By teaching not only alignment but also how to pay attention to what is going on in the body and mind in each moment, teaching her students how to bring greater awareness to everything they do. In addition to teaching yoga, Stephanie is a Certified Eating Psychology Coach, certified by The Institute for the Psychology of Eating, additionally receiving certification from The Institute for Integrated Nutrition. She is the CEO of Stephanie Abbott International Life Coach, certified with Professional Women’s Life Coaching Inc., guest author of the 2015 “The Woman’s Book of Empowerment & Confidence: 365 Daily Affirmations Volume II” and The Female Archetype, published April 2016
To book a Private Yoga with Stephanie please 816-341-6679 or email me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Lux, RYT-200
Kim is a lifelong resident of Saint Joseph, MO. Kim began her yoga journey in 2012 at Zest Yoga & Wellness after health issues forced her to see her life differently. As Kim began to feel the transformations Yoga was adding to her mind, body and overall health, she thoughtfully decided to enter a yearlong Yoga Teacher Training program. With the support and mentor-ship of her teacher, Stephanie Abbott, Kim started her training in January 2014, at Darling Yoga with guidance and leadership from Christy Burnette. In December 2014, Kim acquired her Hatha Yoga RYT-200 Yoga Alliance Certification.
To book a Private Yoga session with Kim please call: 816-232-6020
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STUDENT/CLIENT TO LET THE YOGA TEACHER /OR WELLNESS COACH, AWARE OF ANY HEALTH AND PHYSICAL ISSUES. PLEASE PULL THE TEACHER ASIDE AND BE IN COMPLETE HONESTY ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND PHYSICAL CONDITIONS. WE CAN ONLY HELP YOU BY YOU HELPING US.
Not all exercise programs are suitable for everyone. Yoga and any other exercise programs may result in an injury. Consult your physician or other health care professional before beginning a yoga practice or other fitness program. To reduce the risk of injury, never force or strain yourself. If at any time you feel pain, discomfort, or dizziness, back out of the pose carefully and seek the attention of the teacher immediately. Pregnant women should not practice twists or abdominal tightening poses.
Student Guide ~
- Eating/Drinking: It is best to let meals or snacks digest before coming to class. Give yourself 2 hours after a meal before practicing yoga and 1 hour after a snack. You may drink water during class as needed, but you may feel more comfortable if you hydrate prior class.
- What to Wear: Please wear comfortable clothes that are not too loose yet stretchy. Come free of scents such as perfume, tobacco, garlic.
- What to Bring: A yoga mat, towel, and water. We have a limited amount of Yoga Mats provided at Zest~Yoga & Wellness on a first come first serve basis.
- Get Here Early: Please arrive early so we may start our classes on time. Allow time for payment of classes, signing in, get changed if needed, and settle in.
- After you Arrive: Turn your cell phone off. Shoes and jackets can be placed in the secured cubby room.
- Communicate: If you have any injuries or limitations, please notify the teacher before class begins so they can help you stay safe.
Class Cancelation: Posted on the Front Page and on the Zest Yoga & Wellness Facebook page. Zest Yoga & Wellness reserves the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, OR in the case of illness.